Training HR Training for Expatriate
Pelatihan HR Training for Expatriate
This one day HR Training for Expatriate will help the expatriate executives as well as the local counterpart Managers to understand thoroughly of how the HR Functions would help the organization to achieve the company’s goals and objectives and maintain harmonious working atmosphere in the company.
Indonesia is still opened for foreign investment. The government keeps trying to improve and simplify various regulations in order to strengthen the comparative advantage amongst the developing countries in this region, making Indonesia more interesting for investment. Efforts have been made to implement proper regulations including the new Manpower Laws in order to attract foreign investors and bring their investment into Indonesia,
As you are aware of that the Indonesian Government have issued 3 important Manpower Laws, namely Law No. 21/2000 about the Union, Law No. 13/2003 about Manpower and Law No. 2/2004 about the Settlement of Industrial Disputes. These three Manpower Laws made significant changes in the concept and the implementation of how the companies are supposed to manage the work force. However, these three laws did not make as yet the industrial relations system in Indonesia favorable to the investors. There is an indication that these manpower laws would be altered again. Particularly about the termination benefits payment that will be paid to the employees when a termination occurs. The alterations were presented and discussed in the Parliament (DPR). There is no decision made yet so far, and we have been in the uncertainty for nearly four years.
To update you with all the latest issues on manpower laws and regulations, We would like to invite you to a ONE DAY HR Training for Expatriate, where you can get hand on knowledge of how HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT in your company would give you good support and solution to overcome the industrial relations matters that may arise in your company. The resource person will share with you his knowledge, his skills and his long working experience in HRD. He will guide you of how you should drive your HRD Department to support the Senior Executives and Line Managers of your company. Then after that you may expect your HRD becoming your Strategic partner in your organization.
We are pleased to help and guide you or answer your questions should you have any industrial problem in your company. We will give you our professional advice to solve your problem. We trust you will spend your valuable time for this valuable ONE DAY HR Training for Expatriate.
Objective Pelatihan HR Training for Expatriate
After attending in this one day HR Training for Expatriate, participants are expected to:
* Ensure that all the expatriate executives as well as the local counterpart Managers understand thoroughly of how the HR Functions would help the organization to achieve the company’s goals and objectives and maintain harmonious working atmosphere in the company.
Target Audience Pelatihan HR Training for Expatriate
this one day HR Training for Expatriate is intended for:
* Expatriate Executives working in Indonesia, especially those who are dealing directly with the workforce in the company.
* Expatriate Top Executives who are making the company’s policy and procedure in the utilization of workforce.
* All the local partners (Indonesian Managers) of the expatriate Executives working in Indonesia.
Outlines Pelatihan HR Training for Expatriate
HR Training for Expatriate
* 6 HR Management functions.
* HR Road Map.
* Developing HRD Work Program.
* Standard Competencies in HRD.
* KPI (Key Performance Indicators) in HRD.
* The prevailing Manpower Laws about the Union, Manpower and Labor Court..
* Developing Company Policy Manual
* SOP in HRD
* Licenses Related to HRD Functions
* Strike & Lock Out
Jadwal Pelatihan Tahun 2018 :
- 9 sd 10 Januari 2018
- 23 sd 24 Januari 2018
- 13 sd 14 Februari 2018
- 27 sd 28 Februari 2018
- 6 sd 7 Maret 2018
- 13 sd 14 Maret 2018
- 27 sd 28 Maret 2018
- 10 sd 11 April 2018
- 17 sd 18 April 2018
- 24 sd 25 April 2018
- 8 sd 9 Mei 2018
- 15 sd 16 Mei 2018
- 22 sd 23 Mei 2018
- 12 sd 13 Juni 2018
- 26 sd 27 Juni 2018
- 3 sd 4 Juli 2018
- 10 sd 11 Juli 2018
- 18 sd 19 Juli 2018
- 24 sd 25 Juli 2018
- 7 sd 8 Agustus 2018
- 14 sd 15 Agustus 2018
- 28 sd 29 Agustus 2018
- 12 sd 13 September 2018
- 25 sd 26 September 2018
- 9 sd 10 Oktober 2018
- 23 sd 24 Oktober 2018
- 1 sd 2 November 2018
- 13 sd 14 November 2018
- 27 sd 28 November 2018
- 13 sd 14 Desember 2018
- 19 sd 20 Desember 2018
- 27 sd 28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan:
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta.
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta.
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta.
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta.
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta.
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor 0823-2382-3308.
Fasilitas Pelatihan :
- Penjemputan dariHotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Transpoertasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, dll).
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Souvenir Exclusive.
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.