Training Anti Money Laundering and LTKM
Pelatihan Anti Money Laundering and LTKM
AML Certification -This Course focuses on Anti-Money Laundering Laws, Financial Crimes, and Compliance. This is a key program for those in banking, financial compliance, and enforcement.By attending this program. The added benefits that Participants will receive include:
* The ability to use the designation CAMC or CAMO ™ on your business card and resume
* 1-year membership to the AAFM professional body
* Access to the AAFM finance network and body of information online
* Experience of a leading finance expert from the American Academy of Financial Management ®
* Membership to the only professional body recognized by the ACBSP, the world’s leading collection of business programs and schools
* Preferred access to online education centres in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Latin America
* Qualification for application into the AAFM Master Financial Planner Professional Certification
* Access to the AAFM international network and journal published online
* Gold Embossed and Stamped CAMO™ Certification with your name and designation as a MAAFM (Member of the American Academy of Financial Management) The CAMC™ shows that you have completed graduate banking and financial management education. Full accreditation fees included in the program fees
Tujuan Pelatihan Anti Money Laundering and LTKM
By attending this cutting edge course Participants will gain the benefits such as:
* Protect your organization against the latest money laundering and fraud techniques
* Identify vulnerable and potential areas of risk and recognize potential offenders
* Formulate an effective fraud prevention and anti-money laundering strategy
* Minimize the effects of fraud on your company and successfully navigate the legislative landscape
* Conduct good customer due diligence in non-face-to-face transactions
* Discover the latest techniques for scoring the risks of customers, products and operations
* Identify methods to maximize your ROI in anti-money laundering technology
* Gain critical insight and practical knowledge to achieve compliance with Asia, GCC, US and EU regulations
* Conduct examinations and audits of anti-money laundering program
* Improve your company’s well-being with the tools and knowledge to create and practice value-added anti-money laundering initiatives
Materi Pelatihan Anti Money Laundering and LTKM
* Anti-Money Laundering (AML) From A Regulator’s PerspectiveIs AML Compliance Different From Regular Compliance?
* Understanding The Different Requirements
* Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
* USA Patriot Act
* Treasury/Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
* The Role Of The Regulator In AML Compliance
* What you can and cannot expect of banks and other institutions in the reporting chain
* Educating the market
* Partners To Enforcement
* Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
* AML and Suspicious Cases Unit (AMLSCU)
* Middle East and North Africa Financial Action Task Force (MENAFATF)
* US Government, SEC, Secret Service and Treasury
* AML In The Introducing-Clearance Context Forfeiture Of funds In US Interbank Accounts
* AML From An Institution’s Perspective Enterprise-Wide AML: Looking At The Whole Picture
* AML at branch offices
* Outsourcing issues
* Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
* Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Detection And Reporting
* Definition of suspicious activity
* Banks and financial institutions required to file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
* The gatekeeper initiative – G-8 finance ministers attempt to require professionals to file SARs
* When and where to file SARs
* Safe harbor from civil liability for filing SARs
+ Protection from reporting possible criminal activity
+ Examples of penalties and fines for failure to file SARs
+ Examples of penalties and fines for improperly filing SARs
+ Identification And Verification Of Accountholders
+ Minimum requirements
+ Determining validity of information received
+ Determining source of funds
+ Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
* AML From The Customer’s Perspective
* Changing Customer Workload – Passing On Compliance Workload To The Customer
* Origination and sources of funds – what is right to ask?
* Keeping client confidentiality – is there a conflict of interest?
* The legal perspective and precedents
* Dealing With Transactions Of The Super-High-Net-Worth
* Additional Requirements For US Transactions And Customers
* Some AML Legislation Affecting The Global Markets
* EU, Asia, Africa
* Example: Saudi Arabia’s Consultative Council approved 29 articles of anti-money laundering legislation
* UAE legislation
* Authorized Disclosures And Failure To Disclose
* Appropriate consent
* Recent cases and penalties
* Role of the enforcer and the regulator
* Recent changes in legislation (including the
* EU’s 3rd AML directive)
* Implementing AML Initiatives In Your Organization
* Ensuring AML Efforts Satisfy Regulators
* Monitoring risks
* Implementing a risk-based AML program
* Strategies For AML Success
* Integrated approach
* Treat AML as an ongoing process, not an IT solution
* Choose integrated IT solutions
* Training employees
Types of Suspicious Transactions Transactions Categorized
* •Transactions that are not Economic Value
* •Cash Transactions Using Bulk
* •Transactions using Bank Account
* •Transactions with transfer abroad
* Transactions related to investments
* Transactions related parties can not be identified
* Transactions related to customer behavior or transactors
* Activities That Can Be Categorized Illegal – Nasa
* suspicious transactions involving a bank employee or agent
* Suspicious Transactions Transactions Through Borrowing
* Transactions Related to the Proceeds of Crime in the field of forestry
* Types Other Transactions
Procedures for Reporting of Suspicious Transactions
* Reporting Procedures
* The procedure for reporting of Suspicious Transactions
Metode Pelatihan Anti Money Laundering and LTKM
Jadwal Pelatihan Tahun 2018 :
- 9 sd 10 Januari 2018
- 23 sd 24 Januari 2018
- 13 sd 14 Februari 2018
- 27 sd 28 Februari 2018
- 6 sd 7 Maret 2018
- 13 sd 14 Maret 2018
- 27 sd 28 Maret 2018
- 10 sd 11 April 2018
- 17 sd 18 April 2018
- 24 sd 25 April 2018
- 8 sd 9 Mei 2018
- 15 sd 16 Mei 2018
- 22 sd 23 Mei 2018
- 12 sd 13 Juni 2018
- 26 sd 27 Juni 2018
- 3 sd 4 Juli 2018
- 10 sd 11 Juli 2018
- 18 sd 19 Juli 2018
- 24 sd 25 Juli 2018
- 7 sd 8 Agustus 2018
- 14 sd 15 Agustus 2018
- 28 sd 29 Agustus 2018
- 12 sd 13 September 2018
- 25 sd 26 September 2018
- 9 sd 10 Oktober 2018
- 23 sd 24 Oktober 2018
- 1 sd 2 November 2018
- 13 sd 14 November 2018
- 27 sd 28 November 2018
- 13 sd 14 Desember 2018
- 19 sd 20 Desember 2018
- 27 sd 28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan:
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta.
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta.
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta.
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta.
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta.
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor 0823-2382-3308.
Fasilitas Pelatihan :
- Penjemputan dariHotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Transpoertasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, dll).
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Souvenir Exclusive.
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.